• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign CS2 download link

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I'm looking for a link to download Indesign CS2. I have my original CD but my new laptop does not have a CD slot. Thank you

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Even if you could get it, InDesign CS2 would not be compatible with modern operating systems. Best to upgrade to InDesign 2019/2020. If you only use InDesign occasionally, you can pay a bit more and only subcribe by the month(s) you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if you could get it, InDesign CS2 would not be compatible with modern operating systems. Best to upgrade to InDesign 2019/2020. If you only use InDesign occasionally, you can pay a bit more and only subcribe by the month(s) you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I thought that might be the answer but was hopeful anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been running ID from CS2 on windows 11 with no issues. My issue now is I had to rebuild my desktop and after installing it from the cd's it will not take the key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nor will it. There was an activation free version supplied years ago but that's done and so is any real hope of running CS2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running WIN10. Been running InDesign CS2 for quite awhile up until today. Now the serial number is required to open. My other CS2 programs open and run fine. What's up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And you've run into the basic failure of running old software which has not been supported for a very long time. You are essentially on your own. The handful of people who are in your situation are not on this forum and we can't help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines