• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign cs6, export interactive pdf

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2013 Apr 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i export my interactive document to pdf, the result is not working well. All the roll over buttons are blinking when the mouse cursor point on it. also i have problem with layers. the appearance of layers is not as same as file, so some images go under other.

I have no problem in preview and it works well in preview but when i export to pdf the result is catastrophic. 

Is there anyone have a same problem? Or anyone know what i am doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2013 May 21, 2013

It seems that for interactive elements, the stacking order is determined by the order in which the objects are converted to buttons. Try removing not just the actions, but turning them back into objects. Or, convert them into buttons in the oppsite order than you did the first time. It's maddening, but it should work. Apparently, button creation order trumps actual stacking order. Weird!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which is exactly what I just pointed out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines