• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Display dragging

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a new computer with more than enough power to support this program, but for some reason the display is terrible on InDesign. Whenever I try to scroll between pages, I get what is shown below, and I have to hover over all elements to get them to display properly which is incredibly time consuming and makes it nearly impossible to see what I am laying out.

Display performance is set to typical, and I have no other ideas why this could be happening?

Jaimie5FE8_0-1604013899697.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

At least two issues:

Choose View > Display Performance > High Quality Display.

The pink color on the type indicates that you don't have that font installed. You can check by going to Type > Find/Replace Font. Either install the correct font, open it in Adobe Fonts (fonts.adobe.com), or replace it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At least two issues:

Choose View > Display Performance > High Quality Display.

The pink color on the type indicates that you don't have that font installed. You can check by going to Type > Find/Replace Font. Either install the correct font, open it in Adobe Fonts (fonts.adobe.com), or replace it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines