Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign - Document Grid Marks Edit

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to reduce the size of the document grid marks on InDesign. On the attached screenshot there is a black tab at the bottom with gold text on, I am trying to reduce the pink cut mark line to essentially remove this tab black tab with the gold writing so it can be deleted.

Please could someone advise as to how this can be done?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please elaborate a little more on the problem and what you are trying to achieve. I'm comparing your screen shot against your text but I'm not quite getting it. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Michael,

On the design file there is a pink (kind of dotted) line which is essentially the cut mark for the artwork. I am looking to reshape the cutting mark to remove the bottom section completely? Hopefully this makes sense, The document has pre-set cut marks (set by the previous person who created the file)

I'm looking to bring the bottom pink line upto where the white box is.

InkedScreenshot 2020-10-09 10.33.22_LI.jpgso I can't just crop the shapes within as it doesn't change the artwork size when exporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines