• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign expert to PDF files problem.

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just upgraded to Mac OS Catalina and latest version of InDesign. I now cannot export ID files as PDFs. Message comes up saying: 'This document contains links to files/URLs that are not accessible. Please check your network connectivity or the original source of content'. All inported graphic files are stored on my local drive. All are linked correctly. However, I can save any ID artwork as PDF files which do not contain images/graphics. 

I am also having a problem with printing wirelessly to my Canon Pixma MG 3650 printer. Maybe the two issues are connected. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

The link to the howtogeek.com page on the referenced forum discussion has an extra space in it, causing it to not work. Here is the link:

https://www.howtogeek.com/443611/how-macos-catalinas-new-security-features-work/

If this tip fixes your issue, please mark Ashutosh's answer correct, so others searching for an answer to the same problem may benefit.

Edit, you might need to copy the link and paste it into your browser, not sure why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the InDesign forum from Get Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for reaching out. I have found a similar discussion on https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/unable-to-package-indesign-docs-or-export-pdfs-due-to-files-...
Please check it out and let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link to the howtogeek.com page on the referenced forum discussion has an extra space in it, causing it to not work. Here is the link:

https://www.howtogeek.com/443611/how-macos-catalinas-new-security-features-work/

If this tip fixes your issue, please mark Ashutosh's answer correct, so others searching for an answer to the same problem may benefit.

Edit, you might need to copy the link and paste it into your browser, not sure why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Luke! I should have checked that. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. It worked, so Iam up and running again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any solution for pc users, looks like the solution is only for mac. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you describe your problem in detail? You could search this forum using the words "permissions" & "windows" which might bring up some possible solutions. You might also start a new discussion, so more people will see your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't get this link to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines