Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign export to PDF opens up Photoshop

Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a major problem exporting to PDF which only began today. Instead of opening the PDF in Acrobat, automatically launches Photoshop which opens with the dialogue box 'Import PDF'. I've checked my settings in Export Adobe PDF and everything, so far as I can tell, is set as normal. Starting this week, I've been experiencing unusual problems with a font used for my principal client's work which I deleted from and restored in Font Book. Just to make sure, I replaced InDesign Preferences as well. I should say that I'm using InDesign 2020 (with the very latest updates) and have rebooted my MacBook Pro as well. Should I delete the preferences again?

This is a genuine cry for help. I can't work without being able to creat print PDFs.

Michael

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Thanks everyone who might have been about to respond but just seen the answer to another post which says to make sure to change all PDFs to open in Acrobat. Phew. Wipe the cold sweat from my brow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks everyone who might have been about to respond but just seen the answer to another post which says to make sure to change all PDFs to open in Acrobat. Phew. Wipe the cold sweat from my brow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines