Highlighted

InDesign exported epub images are showing cutoff in iBooks

Participant ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right forum but found no solution outside. I am working on an epub exported through InDesign with 200+ images. I have used Div tag to bind and image and caption together. But, unfortunately in iBooks, the images showing cutoff at the edges and displaying on next page. I didn't face this issue before. Was it do something with InDesign or Div tag? 

I have tried reducing the resolution of the images too.

Hoping someone would have faced this earlier.

Thanks and Regards

Eswari

TOPICS
EPUB, How to, Import and export, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign exported epub images are showing cutoff in iBooks

Participant ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right forum but found no solution outside. I am working on an epub exported through InDesign with 200+ images. I have used Div tag to bind and image and caption together. But, unfortunately in iBooks, the images showing cutoff at the edges and displaying on next page. I didn't face this issue before. Was it do something with InDesign or Div tag? 

I have tried reducing the resolution of the images too.

Hoping someone would have faced this earlier.

Thanks and Regards

Eswari

TOPICS
EPUB, How to, Import and export, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about masters and pages, did you make it single pages or facing pages?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0