• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign exporting blank pdf

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a cookbook I made in indesign (first time using indesign). Everytime I try to export it to a pdf, it comes out blank. I am not sure what I am doing wrong! I have tried reading a bunch of posts about this, but nothing I do seems to help. 

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Layer(s) set to  Non print? (I can not see your screenshots).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made sure the non print box is unchecked in attributes 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 1.51.51 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 1.52.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-23 at 1.53.11 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like you have used Master Pages for all of your pages. Exporting to a PDF will exclude the master pages. Master pages are used to add common elements to the "regular" pages. You can read about them here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/master-pages.html

You can use the fly-out menu on the Pages panel to add pages to your InDesign file, then select page 1 and apply the first master page to it, then repeat for the other pages, or drag and drop each master page onto the regular pages panel. In order to edit the pages, you will need to select the page and override the master page items.

Master page.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines