• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign for Samsung Dex

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is InDesign available on Samsung Dex? If not, is this something that is likely to be availab in the future?

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

InDesign runs on systems running Windows or MacOS, not on smartphones and/or tablets. Do not hold your breath waiting for InDesign on the Samsung Dex! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign runs on systems running Windows or MacOS, not on smartphones and/or tablets. Do not hold your breath waiting for InDesign on the Samsung Dex! 🙂

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back to me Dov. Curious to know why it wouldnt be added to Samsung Dex? I feel it is one of the only reasons why I can't commit to Dex! Everything else works as well as I need but InDesign (and Illustrator) and it seems like the way of the future.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines