• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Freeing on Win 10

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just starting to instell & use InDesign, but it only shows the tool bar and then the software was freeing.

I CAN'T click everything in this screen.

I tried many ways to solve this problem, for example Reinstall the program, updated the windows 10 and InDesign, delete app data folders and used the Adobe CC cleaner tool. But it is also nothing worked.

But the others Adobe app such as Photoshop and Illustrator work smoothly in my computer . So how to solve this problem , Thanks !

THIS PICTURE SHOWS THE FREEZING SITUATION WHEN OPENING THE INDESIGN. 

01.png

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I see you've tried troubleshooting which didn't help. I'd recommend connecting with Adobe technical support(https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html). Please click on the chat icon at the bottom of this page to begin the conversation. Team here will be able to assist you on a live remote session.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I see you've tried troubleshooting which didn't help. I'd recommend connecting with Adobe technical support(https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html). Please click on the chat icon at the bottom of this page to begin the conversation. Team here will be able to assist you on a live remote session.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines