• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign impossibile aprire il documento

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno,sono un tecnico informatico e scrivo per conto di un cliente che usa il prodotto Indesign.
Da tempo ci dicono di avere degli errori su alcuni file .indd. In sintesi spesso aprono un file e hanno un errore che allego. Premetto che i clients lavorano su una cartella condivisa su un Server Windows ed usano dei Mac. Sembra come che i file che vengono generati per indicare che il file é stato aperto(non ricordo l'estensione) non vengano chiusi sempre o non subito quando il file principale viene chiuso.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does the error say exactly, i don't read that language so can't understand. If the file does not open then check if there is a file with extension .idlk next to the indd document. This is a lock file that sometimes due to crash is not removed, so the next time you try to open the indd file an error is given that the file can't be opened. If the idlk file is present, delete it and then try to open

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could not open document.
no authorization is needed or the document is already open.

however if you press the "ok" button the file usually opens correctly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

So sorry to hear about this. This is a common error when the files are saved on network or shared drives as multiple people are accessing them. Try saving the file on Local hard drive and check how it works from there. If that doesn't help either, I would request if you can share a few more details like:

• OS and version of  InDesign
  • Is the issue related to a specific document? If yes, could you please share the document with us? You can upload it to the creative cloud and share the download link.
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates or web extensions installed recently.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I'm hoping that the issue is resolved for you. 

If any of the above-mentioned solutions or suggestions helped, please mark them correct.

If not, do let us know so that we can assist you further.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines