• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Interactive PDF not saving progress of buttons clicked or elements activated.

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a subject selection guide for students at my school. This guide has Yes / Maybe buttons next to each subject however when I save the PDF after selecting some of these 'yes/maybe' options and reopen the PDF, all the buttons are reset to their primary state. The only way I can get them to stay selected is by re-exporting the PDF but this will be problematic for our students. Why does clicking a button not register as a change to a file which would allow CMND S to overwrite the file? Anyone know how to make this happen? Thank you 😉 

TOPICS
Feature request , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just use simple hyperlinks in your Interactive PDF, anything else won't work on all devices and on all readers.

Have a look at InDesign's Publish Online instead – that may suit your requirements better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines