• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Lagging

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just updated to a MacBook Pro M1 2020 it's a better, larger machine than my previous one and is using the latest Big Sur operating system. Since the upgrade I've been having real issues with lagging in Indd. I get the spinning wheel in almost everything I do and I'm not working with large files at present. I've run all updates but it's made no difference, does anybody know what the issue could be? At the moment it's really hindering my work.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'd request you to follow suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behavior-of-indesign/td-p/11487287?page=1) & let us know if it helps to improve the performance of the app.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Hi all,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused. The first Beta release of InDesign for Apple silicon M1 is now available to download. Please try installing by following the instructions on this page and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been quite a few reports of issues with M1 machines. Have a look through the rest of the threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'd request you to follow suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behavior-of-indesign...) & let us know if it helps to improve the performance of the app.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused. The first Beta release of InDesign for Apple silicon M1 is now available to download. Please try installing by following the instructions on this page and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines