• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Layout

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any suggestions or tips on how should I develop a booklet background in relevance to scale and contrast using InDesign? 

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what you're referring to and I'm going to guess not too many others will, either. More details, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If what you mean is using a background in a spread; make sure your image is the right resolution (300 dpi if you are printing, 96dpi for screen resolution).

Regarding the contrast, make sure your image is not too dark if you are using black type, or too light if you are using white type.

Recently, I had an issue with a corrupted font, and my text displayed corrupted in the final artwork (only the text on top of the image was displaying wrongly!). Very strange... Converting the font to paths solved the issue. The printshop paid for the second print, as the final PDF was looking perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines