Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Middle East version

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

I have a new computer and I need my \indesign 2019 to be in Middle East version,

I am so used to 2019 so I do not want to update and I couldn't find how to download Indesign 2019 in ME. I found onle 2019 version but not Middle East.

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid 2019 version is not available for download. You can only download 2021 & 2021 as per Adobe's software policy.

Is there any specific reason you do not want to upgrade to the latest version? There is no change in terms of functionality within the app. Let us know if you have any specific issue within the 2020 or 2021 version. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's an Adobe Help file about how to change the language of your Creative Cloud application:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that, but since I need Indesign 2019 the new creative cloud does not have the option to download previous versions.

If someone has a link for downloading previos version of Indesign 2019 ME, that would be great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid 2019 version is not available for download. You can only download 2021 & 2021 as per Adobe's software policy.

Is there any specific reason you do not want to upgrade to the latest version? There is no change in terms of functionality within the app. Let us know if you have any specific issue within the 2020 or 2021 version. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines