Indesign object styles

Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to create an object style for a text field on an interactive PDF. However, when I try to make the style it says "Height: Off". Can someone help me switch this on?

Many thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by John Mensinger | Adobe Community Professional

It sounds like you're viewing the Style Settings with "General" selected on the Basic Attibutes list.

Instead:

Under Basic Attribtes, click on Size and Position Options to access that setting page. Then, use the Adjust menu under Size to set a Height, a Width, or both.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Indesign object styles

Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to create an object style for a text field on an interactive PDF. However, when I try to make the style it says "Height: Off". Can someone help me switch this on?

Many thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by John Mensinger | Adobe Community Professional

It sounds like you're viewing the Style Settings with "General" selected on the Basic Attibutes list.

Instead:

Under Basic Attribtes, click on Size and Position Options to access that setting page. Then, use the Adjust menu under Size to set a Height, a Width, or both.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 1
Gdorrian LATEST
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, of course!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0