• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Online Publication Analytics Reading Time

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick question someone may already know. Where it shows the reading time, will this time include if the document is left open 'without' actually being read? For example browser and document is left open in the background. Or does it somehow only log time with the reader actually engaged and clicking through the document?

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that it's neither. The read time apparently is an aggregate of all of your published projects. Check out this article where it describes this limitation of the Publish Online analytics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chad. I've got a feeling that article is out of date as it doesnt show the individual document analytics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, maybe that has changed since the article was written.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I also forgot to check the rollover explanations in the actual analaytics box that answered my questions. Doh 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines