• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Online Publishing

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company I work for accidentally let our Adobe accounts expire. The accounts have now been reactivated, but I am unable to publish online or connect to the online publishing dashboard. When I try to publish I get error #315, which is related to the subscription. I've tried reinstalling InDesign. My IT administrator has deactivated and then reactivated my account, but I still get the same error messages. 

Is it possible my company purchased the wrong type of account?

Any suggestions are welcome as I have clients waiting for online publications.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 2.42.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-16 at 4.22.17 PM.png

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd try this:

1. Quit InDesign.
  2. In the Creative Cloud app, try signing out of your account and signing back in.
  3. Try it again in InDesign and hopefully it should work.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all of that, and I still get the same error messages. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here are some troubleshooting techniques: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/upload-error-publishing-indesign-document.html

But it sounds like there's something wrong with your account. IT may need to look into this issue for you. Maybe they didn't give you the correct permissions or something.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/indesign-cc-2020-publish-online-error-code-315/m-p/11229107

I also found this bug report that's the same issue, but it looks like IT may need to contact Adobe support to see if there's something they can do to help. https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/36909670-publish-online...

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines