• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Package with more than one PDF file

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to export two PDF files when you package from InDesign? I need a print PDF as well as a low-res pdf. Currently, I export the print PDF first than Package the INDD which creates the second PDF but that takes two steps. If there is a solution, it will be a huge time saver because of the quanity of files I'm working with.

Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

There is no way to do this in th Package dialog. I have the same issue, I do the exporting of both files after the packaging is done.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to do this in th Package dialog. I have the same issue, I do the exporting of both files after the packaging is done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such a basic thing that would ease many lives...

Really surprised that this topic is so smlal.

Any chance for change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nobody else has even brought it up in more than three years. If you want to put in a feature request feel free, but I for one will not vote for it. Adobe InDesign (uservoice.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines