Highlighted

Indesign para tablets

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sabe alguien si existe una versión de indesign para tablets?

Me voy de viaje y la necesito

Gracias

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I agree with earlier response. There is no mobile version available for InDesign. However, you may post a feature request on Adobe InDesign UserVoice. This forum is monitored by product team and they might look into it.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Indesign para tablets

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sabe alguien si existe una versión de indesign para tablets?

Me voy de viaje y la necesito

Gracias

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I agree with earlier response. There is no mobile version available for InDesign. However, you may post a feature request on Adobe InDesign UserVoice. This forum is monitored by product team and they might look into it.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, no lo existe. No hay en el futuro tamboco.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines