Highlighted

InDesign Printer Presets missing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated by IDCC2019 to IDCC2020.

Now, the printer presets I use for monthly print jobs are missing.

I've tried searching my computer for .prst files as well as scanned through the Adobe and other folders that seem relevant. 

Does anyone know where I might find my files?  I hate the idea of recreating them annually (or more with other updates.

Thanks!

Topics

Import and export, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign Printer Presets missing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated by IDCC2019 to IDCC2020.

Now, the printer presets I use for monthly print jobs are missing.

I've tried searching my computer for .prst files as well as scanned through the Adobe and other folders that seem relevant. 

Does anyone know where I might find my files?  I hate the idea of recreating them annually (or more with other updates.

Thanks!

Topics

Import and export, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
rob day LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Print Presets get saved inside of InDesign Defaults file which is in the Preferences folder. When you upgrade I think you need to migrate your preferences from the earlier version in order to get the old printer presets. Or you would have to save the Print Presets before upgrading, and load them into the new version. Did you opt to delete CC2019 and its preferences when you upgraded, or is it still in your applications folder?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines