Highlighted

InDesign Publish Online Dashboard - Search published documents?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any method to search my list of published document titles? I have over 1500 documents and would like to view specific publication analytics without endlessly scrolling. Thanks

No. Among the limitations of publish online documents: text cannot be selected or searched.

Edit: I just realized you were trying to search the list of files that you posted and not the content. The best you can do—as far as I know—is use Ctrl F or Cmd F in your browser to open Find.

~Barb

Topics

Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign Publish Online Dashboard - Search published documents?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any method to search my list of published document titles? I have over 1500 documents and would like to view specific publication analytics without endlessly scrolling. Thanks

No. Among the limitations of publish online documents: text cannot be selected or searched.

Edit: I just realized you were trying to search the list of files that you posted and not the content. The best you can do—as far as I know—is use Ctrl F or Cmd F in your browser to open Find.

~Barb

Topics

Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~Barb

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bummer, thanks for letting me know. Thanks for the edited reply that actually works!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines