• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Publish OnLine Dialog/Progress Box Disappearing

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a really odd issue with the Publish Online dialog box "eroding away" for lack of better term. Every time I publish, a bit more of it gets cropped off the bottom. Right now the "Close" button is no longer visible (I circled where it use to be).  I was having the same issue prior to upgrading to InDesign 2021 and it got to the point where the dialog box was just the thin while strip (I had to go to the dashboard to see when it was finished). I am on Windows 10 Pro, 20H2, InDesign 2021 but this was also happening Windows 10 Pro 1709 in a previouse version of InDesign. Ant suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Publish Online Dissappearing Dialog Box.JPG 

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a troubleshooting step, I'd suggest restoring your preferences and caches in InDesign:

Adobe InDesign: Rebuilding Preferences and Cache Files ...www.rockymountaintraining.com › Adobe InDe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks much Steve, I will definitley give that a try. I'm curiouse as to why it is happening though, especially since it has occured on two different versions of InDesign and two differnet versions of Windows.  I scanned the forum prior to posting and couldn't find anything related so I'm guessing it isn't a wide spread issue. Thanks agian!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wanted to wait until I finished up with my project before giving this a try. Restoring the Preferences seem to do the trick. Thanks much Steve!

Cyndi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines