Exit

Indesign publish online server seems down

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Hi guys,

Have been publishing a pdf online (500mb with gifs, mp4 etc) without trouble reading it on any browser and since today 7pm CEST (france) it became incredibly slow, almost 20 minutes to load the files. All my previous published PDF are affected.

I suspect a server issue from Adobe, does anyone face the same problem ? 

My PDF was meant to be delivered to a client two hours ago so I'm a bit concerned.

Regards,

Victor

TOPICS
Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Also, please log out of your Creative Cloud account, and log back in. There is an issue with Share for Review reported about the same time your post went up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should consider removing your dependecy to a server you have no control over. 

Use your own server and a product like IN5 would be ideal. One day this service may dissappear, they may put a limit on the number of files and size. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say a "PDF online," are you referring to Publish Online? It's not really a PDF in that case. Anyway... There is apparently some maintenance going on with Adobe servers now: https://status.adobe.com/#

Publish Online is not specifically mentioned, but could be affected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, please log out of your Creative Cloud account, and log back in. There is an issue with Share for Review reported about the same time your post went up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your replies guys. Servers speed back to normal. Certainly the maintenance.

I'll definitely check for In5.

Regards,

Victor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines