• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign pubulish error

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am currently having a problem that when I try to publish a document, when it finally loads on the internet the document is not shown, but rather raw html code. What can I do to resolve this? capt.PNG

TOPICS
Bug , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Product team is aware about this & working to fix this as soon as possible. Most users are now able to use the services as usual. If you still have issues, we appreciate your patience while services are being restored.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Even working published documents are in bad shape now (like yours).
Seems to be a bigger issue at adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And same here. I've tested in different browsers with my presentations and other accounts presentation. None of them work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Super annoying. Need a revised online-pdf for work, like in 8 minutes. Lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here - think theres a sever issue today. like of 15 minutes ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, presentation in one minit 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue! Tried restarts and several browsers but all the same result!! 

658.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have confirmed maintenance and server issues with me. Hopefully back up soon. Bad timing for everyone i think!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back on! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Product team is aware about this & working to fix this as soon as possible. Most users are now able to use the services as usual. If you still have issues, we appreciate your patience while services are being restored.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ashutosh,
Can we ask why the crash happened. As there was one 2 months ago too.
Is there anything we should avoid doing that might cause/contribute to these problems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have used publish online to make a document, and the document has been working fine until today, where I get this error message whenever I am trying to acces the document or my publish online dashboard. InDesign is fully updated.

https://indd.adobe.com/view/57f17733-7a10-4b5d-93d4-920335044864

What to do?

fejl.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

The online publish online feature keeps going down. All my online documents can't be found even though they were working before. Is there a reason why this is happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone has had the same issue. Publishing an Indesign file online, uploads okay however when I click 'View Document' after it uploads, it takes me to a page that appears to be broken (my pdf does not show, just a bunch of code and language detection?) 

Never had this issue before although I have had upload fails a lot recently. 

Anyone if this is an issue Adobe's end? Screenshot for reference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see any of my online presentations, nor either other users presentation. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines