• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign "Publish Online" Not Working

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting an error when trying to publish a document.

Is this a known error on Adobe's side that is being worked on? Could be related to a recent update as it has worked fine before updating.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

As of 5 pm Pacific time on Wednesday, 20 May, the Adobe status link that Ashutosh provided shows that the AWS issues are fixed. You should try Publish Online now to see if that fixed your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We are currently seeing some issues with Adobe online services. Engineers are working urgently to fix the issue. Please check the status of the services on https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Try now. There was a problem earlier today.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Hi there,

We regret the inconvenience. All Adobe services including fonts are up and running again. There should be no issues using online services.
You may always change status of the services on https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We’re currently seeing issues with some of our services that run on AWS. Our teams are working urgently to get back online as soon as possible. Stay tuned here for updates: adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of 5 pm Pacific time on Wednesday, 20 May, the Adobe status link that Ashutosh provided shows that the AWS issues are fixed. You should try Publish Online now to see if that fixed your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All good now, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

writing from Italy, got this issuewriting from Italy, got this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We are currently seeing some issues with Adobe online services. Engineers are working urgently to fix the issue. Please check the status of the services on https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, how long this could take?Captura de Pantalla 2020-05-27 a la(s) 12.54.23 p. m..pngCaptura de Pantalla 2020-05-27 a la(s) 12.55.55 p. m..png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Publish online links are suddenly not working as of 2020.05.27.  I have version 15.0.3 which was updated on 2020.05.20...all was fine until this morning.  Links not working, fonts missing...please provide a solution.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the Status link provided earlier:

https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

There was a problem earlier today which was fixed. I test one of my files and it worked fine as of 3:00 pm Pacific time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, my Published Online files are not working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ImagenPegada-2.png

Publish Online still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, the links are working again.  Are you aware of issues with missing fonts?  Can you provide some guidance there or should I address that matter in another conversation elsewhere?  Please advise.  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We regret the inconvenience. All Adobe services including fonts are up and running again. There should be no issues using online services.
You may always change status of the services on https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried the same several times still not publishing. Restarted etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it's not solved yet, I'm still having the problem and InDesign does not allow to publish a new document either.

Captura de pantalla 2020-05-27 a las 14.31.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problems using Publish Online in San Francisco. Wednesday, 27 May, 6:00 pm Pacific. I just uploaded a no file with no problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi- after updating to InDesign 2020 (i.e., 15/1 x64). (from InDesign 2019 (i.e., 14.03 x64)), I cannot "publish online" documents that I created in InDesign 2019 and now have opened in InDesign 2020 - InDesign 2020 crashes. If I create a new document in InDesign 2020, I am able to publish online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am having the same problem today, June 27th, 2020. Is there a solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Go to InDesign Help Menu and choose Sign-out.
  2. Restart InDesign and sign-in again.
  3. Try publishing your documents again.online

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks. This is working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Publish online links are suddenly not working.  I have version 16.0. All was fine until this morning.  Links not working, fonts missing...please provide a solution.  Thank you.Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 12.23.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-25 at 12.23.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-25 at 12.22.32 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue today (Nov. 25, 2020). All was fine and working yesterday. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many Adobe servers are down because they rely on Amazon AWS. Amazon AWS is having a widespread outage on the North American East Coast:

TechCrunch.Amazon Web Services outage takes a portion of the internet down with it.3 hours ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines