Indesign Review feature

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a heavy Indesign user, churning out at least 2 booklets each month. The review feature has greatly streamlined tracking comments from stakeholders, and I'm a big fan of the feature. 

After using this feature for a few months, i've some feedback that I hope Adobe can consider:

1.  Highlight and Strikethrough annotations aren't reflected in the program side, only on the web review page. Hence I still have to go back to the web to double-check
2. Pinned annotations are sometimes buggy and not mapped properly
3. The filter for 'resolved' comments is very useful for proofreading changes (please do not remove this feature!)

TOPICS
Feature request, Performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020
That's great feedback, Sherilyn, but your suggestions won't go anywhere in this forum. It's only a user-to-user volunteer forum. Why not post them at www.InDesign.UserVoice.com? That's where Adobe listens to users, looks for feature requests and bug notices.  

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great feedback, Sherilyn, but your suggestions won't go anywhere in this forum. It's only a user-to-user volunteer forum.

Why not post them at www.InDesign.UserVoice.com? That's where Adobe listens to users, looks for feature requests and bug notices.

Bevi Chagnon | Designer & Technologist for Accessible InDesign + PDFs |
Books & Classes | PubCom

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines