• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Review Notifications

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems receiving notifications about comments on my InDesign Review documents. I have all my notifications on in the Creative Cloud App. I have notifications enabled under the Apple Menu. I don't see where else to enable notifications. I even tried sharing it in a slack channel with /adobe-subscribe and the link. No dice.

TOPICS
EPUB , Feature request , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. This is not the usual behavior of the app. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & InDesign? Do you have the Adobe Creative Cloud app updated to the latest version? Are you receiving other notifications from the app?
Are you receiving emails from Adobe regarding your shared document?

I'd also recommend checking out this help article about best practices and see if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having the problem described above. I've updated the CC app and InDesign (15.1.2) and am using Windows 10, which ran an update last night. I am not receiving any email notifications about the shared documents.

The CC app does show me notifications when I activate fonts, but I am missing comments from clients on my Review documents. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines