Highlighted

InDesign's Share for review showing blank window.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After having done a bit of testing I am keen to use this new tool - could be a game-changer. This morning I have tried to send my first official proof to a client and when I go to share for review the little screen is black - what am I doing wrong? Was working yesterday. Sure it's something silly I've done...

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi Jacob,

Sorry about the delay and the trouble this issue has caused. This is currently under investigation. Till the time it is fixed, please upvote this issue here (https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/40698859-share-for-revi...) and try the workaround shared.

This way you'll keep getting all the updates related to this issue.

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign's Share for review showing blank window.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After having done a bit of testing I am keen to use this new tool - could be a game-changer. This morning I have tried to send my first official proof to a client and when I go to share for review the little screen is black - what am I doing wrong? Was working yesterday. Sure it's something silly I've done...

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi Jacob,

Sorry about the delay and the trouble this issue has caused. This is currently under investigation. Till the time it is fixed, please upvote this issue here (https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/40698859-share-for-revi...) and try the workaround shared.

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Questions - do you have the latest update ? have you updated anything on your computer ? in the preferences is Publish online still active and you don't have a tick box in there to disable it all ?
Have you restarted ? (not kidding- this does sometimes actually work)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes to all, especially the restart 🙂  Indesign is completely up to date and so's my computer. I was so excited to start using with my clients... My husbands InDesign is the same - so not just me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try logging out of the Creative Cloud app and then logging back in after a restart

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried that, still a blank screen.

Share for Review Screen - always showing blank.Share for Review Screen - always showing blank.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacob,

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue too after a recent update for Indesign. It's a problem because my first editor did their work and now I cannot update the link for my other editors. Last time this happened I saved with a new file name and that allowed me to use share for review again, but this time that's not working.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the same bug has happened for me. I have tried restarting my computer, re-packaging my file, logging in and out of the Cloud, etc. 

Please let me know if anyone who has encountered this blank "Share for Review" box error has been able to problem-solve it!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Empty screen and so not possible to share.

Luc

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Ive got same problem. Just log out from account in indesig and log back in. 

It works for me now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0