Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign script

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! If someone can help with a script, it will be soooo great 🙂

I made a interactive pdf. The main actions are quite simple. They are made with the Show/Hide button and Form of the panel Buttons and Forms. 

A picto (button name: PictoS#) is clicked (Event: On Release or Tap) and a textframe (button name: PopS#) appears (visibility = True).

All the PopS# have the option "Hidden until Triggered" checked.

The 2 buttons that interact together have the same number at the end of their name (#). 

The thing I would like is, a script that will hide visibility of all other PopS buttons on a page, and this, in all PictoS buttons’ Actions of a document.

Example: I click on PictoS12, PopS12 appears (visibility = True), PopS1 to 11 disappear (visibility = False).

‘Cause when I click on all PictoS on a page, The PopS buttons pile up one on top of the others.

Hidding visibility of all those buttons manually in the Panel Buttons and Form is very long and this is a project that I will have very often, so a script will be very useful.

Thanks!!!

Marie-Ève

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?