• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

indesign se ha cerrado y no puedo recuperar un documento

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola a todos! se me ha cerrado la aplicación Indesign y al abrirla de nuevo, hay un documento que no lo abre. Una ventana me dice lo siguiente:

Captura de pantalla 2020-04-01 a las 18.38.35.png

¿Qué puedo hacer?

Muchas gracias!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. When you get this notification, it means that InDesign couldn't locate the document because it has been deleted, moved, or renamed. Or, the volume (server) on which the document is located may be currently unavailable. You may also check out help article https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/indesign-document-recovery.html for more information about InDesign recovery.

If the file is located on a server/network location, please try copying it to your local drive and then open it.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thanks, but I can't find the folder "Indesign Recovery" in the indicated location: Users/[User Name]/Library/Cache/Adobe InDesign/Version[#.0]/InDesign Recovery .
Thank you very much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines