• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Server 2019 and LBQ with map drives

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having somes issues regarding LBQ and ID Server 2019. I'm calling the EnqueueJob, and trying to use a script that is located in a network location. The network is mapped in the system, but seems that the LBQ can't see it, I keep receiving an "file not found." I tried calling the script with the sample client, and works OK, but when I use the EnqueueJob, it does not work (If I put it under a C:/ system, it works).

When I use a dynamic script to call an external path, I get : "Expected ;". Again, If I use a local path, the script works.

Example Error:

http://Server/api/idsqueue/EnqueueJob?jobName=test&queueName=test&priority=5&maximumRetryCount=2&scr...');

Example OK:

http://Server/api/idsqueue/EnqueueJob?jobName=test&queueName=test&priority=5&maximumRetryCount=2&scr...');

Is this an error? How can I workaround this? Am I calling them wrong? Or am I force to use local paths? Thanks!

Nico
TOPICS
Bug , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

I was able to find the problem. The issue was coming because the Indesign Instances were running with a local user that doesn't have permissions to network drive, so because I was first running them with my user, everything seemed to work, but when I made the call outside the server, the local user was not having permissions.

I was able to solve it executing the Indesign Server Instances using a specific user with permissions to the network drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to find the problem. The issue was coming because the Indesign Instances were running with a local user that doesn't have permissions to network drive, so because I was first running them with my user, everything seemed to work, but when I made the call outside the server, the local user was not having permissions.

I was able to solve it executing the Indesign Server Instances using a specific user with permissions to the network drive.

Nico

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines