Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Share for review - no Public Link option available

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

When I go to Share for review I don't have the option to choose public link, only to invite specific people. Anybdoy has an idea, why and how I can fix this?

InDesign is updated to last version.

Thanks

Nicole

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you going to Access settings, then toggling to Public (view)? Set this before you share the document.

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/share-for-review.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the link, I already checked everything there, but my Create review window just looks different, the only access setting that is available is Invite Only. I cannot choose anything else. I created several new reviews (btw then I was not able to get back the old ones in the Share menu to update screens), then went to web view and deleted all, and started all over again... but again, only access setting is Invite Only, no chance to change that.

And as I said, I have an updated version of InDesign. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. There are some standard troubleshooting steps. One is to log out of, then log back in your Creative Cloud app (this would occassionally solve Publish Online problems). The other is to reset ID Preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/setting-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

Unfortunately neither log out and log back in nor Reset ID preferences made any change. In the following a screenshot of how it still looks like.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-09-15 um 21.00.05.png

Invite Only is locked and not clickable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines