• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Share for Review - Recipient Error "no synced files"

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone run into the issue of sharing a file for review, but when the recipient clicks on the link it just gives an error stating "you have no synced files" . . . 

HELP!

How do we fix this? Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 9.33.36 AM.png

TOPICS
Performance , Publish online , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble this issue has caused. This has been reported by a few other users as well and our team is working on it. We would need a few more details like:

• Exact version of macOS
  • Does the same link opens at your end? 

We’re here to help, just need more info.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version of Mac OS, the latest version of in design.

If I am logged in, I can see the link, but it does not work for anyone
else, including a team member using her Adobe account.

--
Michelle Neu

Advertising Director
Vice President
Neu's Building Center, Inc
Neu's Hardware Gallery

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem. IDD version 16.0 and OS 10.15.7. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem too. I'm in InDesign 16.1.

• The Problem: if I invite someone via 'Invite Only' to view a document, they get a notification, but the message noted above is shown: 'You have no synced files', and the document can not be found.  
  • A way around: If I share as a public link, the person I send the link to can see the document and comment on it. This works whether the document has a password or not.  
  • However:  If I had shared the document with the invited person using a public link, then added them as an invited ID, they can no longer open the document using the public link. Another person with the public link can still open it. If I remove the invitation, they can again open the document.

I am on a Windows 10 computer, and the people I send to are on Mac's and on Windows 10. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had opened this as a problem via the chat function: id ADB-18096265-L0H8 . They suggested that the recipient clear cache and cookies in their brower.   Doing so had no effect on the problem at all.  Unfortuately they closed the problem early, before it was resolved.

As design_stuff noted above, I can see the document in Adobe Creative Cloud Assets as the owner, on my computer or any other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines