• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Share for Review - tools and annotations missing

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I createed a review in Catalina and now in Big Sur i can see the comments left on that one but the tools to highlight and markout, etc are gone.  

Plus, all the highlights of where people made comments don't appear.  The marker drawings do but no text highlights.  This was all working before the update.  Again, I can see the comments on the right but can't tell where they are made in the browser version of the review.

TOPICS
Bug , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

InDesign User Voice reports that the engineers are currently working on investigating that issue. You can add comments there.

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/41747590-share-for-review-strikethrough-highlight-from-on

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem, nothing in the menu appears
Capture d’écran 2020-11-16 à 17.24.39.png

I can't see the comments in InDesign neither
In Adobe Cloud the comments are displayed but I can't see where in my document
It worked great ten days ago

I'm on macOS High Sierra (10.13.6) and still Indesign 2020 as I must change the OS to do the update (but can't currently do it)

Is there any way to export the document and all the comments from Adobe Cloud to a pdf - or better, fix the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will add that - for me - all seems to be fine in InDesign itself.  It is just the browser view that is wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just last week there was text tools up here - now they are gone.Your_work___Adobe_Creative_Cloud.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign User Voice reports that the engineers are currently working on investigating that issue. You can add comments there.

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/41747590-share-for-revi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem AGAIN. I really wish this tool was more consistent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to use Microsoft Edge (if u use Google Chrome instead).

Lately I came across several Javascript errors with Crome while Edge executes the same website without any problems.
(Annotation tools are showing up in Edge and not in Chrome)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines