• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Templates

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I downloaded InDesign on Windows and Mac. On my Mac I already have many templates available, but on windows there aren't any templates. How can I get all the templates on my windows pc? I downloaded via Creative Cloud

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose the same way you downloaded on the MAC, on the new file dialog, switch to the print tab and then you can browse and download templates

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's where it should be. I did it that way several times, but there is nothing (I will attach a picture). I also reinstalled the app. Adobe.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go through the following link for more details

https://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/indesign-templates-and-more/

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't you scroll the list of document presets. You have the preset list expanded the list of template comes after it. Also if you have downloaded the template you can also see it in the CC Libraries panel

-Manan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I can't scroll down the preset list. There comes nothing after. The templates are available on my MAC, but I cant see them on my windows pc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version do you have installed on Windows? I see the templates on v14 and 15 running on Windows 10.

The templates are platform-independent—you can copy the templates from your Mac to your Windows workstation. Also, you could note the template name on your Mac, and locate it using a browser on Windows. The templates are shown within the New dialog box for your convenience, but they are also availalable from stock.adobe.com. And there are a lot more on the website.

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines