• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Textbox coming up as big black squished together

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everytime i use a textbox with any font, the text is appearing as black big shapes. uninstalled and installed didnts work.

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wat character is it supposed to be? It looks that you have a thick stroke applied to text.Capture d’écran 2020-06-15 à 20.52.01.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first impression is that your default has a very thick stroke added to the text, so that it is getting applied to any text you input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am hoping that your issue has been resolved till now. If not, please feel free to update this thread else let us know if any of the suggestions shared above helped you or not.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines