• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign to adobe comp

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm struggling I've created a multi page doc in indesign and I want t0 edit it on the go in adobe comp - is this possible ? I know I can do comp to indesign but I want to do indesign desktop to adobe comp iPad ...help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't think that's possible. 

Are you trying to deit the layout or the content? 

If it was the content, you could use Word Documents linked to your design. You can edit the text from your iPad

Adobe Comp on iPad seems to be one way only. iPad to Desktop, learn more from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2FzMO-NrY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eric, I love Terry...he's wonderful, but the title and premise of that video is clickbait BS.

Comp hasn't been updated in ages and with PS and soon Illy having iPad versions, I would look to Comp to be completely killed off sooner rather than later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. It is not possible. There is no workaround.

I suggest you back up and tell us why you're struggling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's that important for you to edit on the move, get a laptop – the CC licence allows you to install copies of the CC applications on both your desktop and laptop computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines