Highlighted

InDesign to FrameMaker Conversion

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since we are migrating all ID documents to FM, can someone help me with setting up the conversion?

I would like to export the ID content as XML and then upload it on FM (Isn't that the right way? Correct me).

We are looking forward to setting up FM in a structured environment too, so that the conversion is managed well. 

Thanks,

Kripesh

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign to FrameMaker Conversion

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since we are migrating all ID documents to FM, can someone help me with setting up the conversion?

I would like to export the ID content as XML and then upload it on FM (Isn't that the right way? Correct me).

We are looking forward to setting up FM in a structured environment too, so that the conversion is managed well. 

Thanks,

Kripesh

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 0
Kripesh LATEST
New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any links or tutorials about setting up FrameMaker to handle the incoming content will also be helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020 0