• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign - toolbar font is too small to read

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the most recent version of InDesign - subscribed and downloaded yesterday. --- 16.1 2021.

The font on the ribbon across the top, the tools menu, the properties window, etc. - all of it is too small to read.

Edit > Preferences > UI Scaling --- there is no option for Text, as other posts have given as the solution.

Adobe Chat cannot help. I chatted for as long as my frustration level could stand it.

Attached file shows my options for UI scaling. Adobe support had me change the pasteboard margins so I've included a screenshot of that, too.

No problem with Illustrator which I've used for months.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

What about your Display scaling settings? They seem to work better for me than the program settings. 

Start > Settings > System > Display > Scale and layout.

Note that this will affect all programs running. If you want to change programs individually, you can check this out for more info:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-adjust-high-dpi-scaling-in-windows-10/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What about your Display scaling settings? They seem to work better for me than the program settings. 

Start > Settings > System > Display > Scale and layout.

Note that this will affect all programs running. If you want to change programs individually, you can check this out for more info:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-adjust-high-dpi-scaling-in-windows-10/

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines