Highlighted

InDesign Update Bug Bug Bug

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! After the last CC-Update my InDesign is more buggy than before. Additional now i can open a document and ID tells me that are not all fonts intsalled. I have to close the document and reopen - everything is fine. Bug 2, when i collect for output, ID did not collect all linked pictures. Sometimes it takes all links into the link-folder, somtimes not … but, we have a new icon in the dock! Wow! It seems like Adobe is more doing for semi-customers, not longer for PRO's …

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Geоrge | Adobe Community Professional

Please contact support and give them samples. Here we have a forum of users, support usually never read forum. And never do support through forum, you're need to contact them directly or through indesign.uservoice.com

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign Update Bug Bug Bug

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! After the last CC-Update my InDesign is more buggy than before. Additional now i can open a document and ID tells me that are not all fonts intsalled. I have to close the document and reopen - everything is fine. Bug 2, when i collect for output, ID did not collect all linked pictures. Sometimes it takes all links into the link-folder, somtimes not … but, we have a new icon in the dock! Wow! It seems like Adobe is more doing for semi-customers, not longer for PRO's …

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Geоrge | Adobe Community Professional

Please contact support and give them samples. Here we have a forum of users, support usually never read forum. And never do support through forum, you're need to contact them directly or through indesign.uservoice.com

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0