• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign User interface sizing

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, not sure if anyone has had the same issue but since the 2020 updates. My Indesign user interface is double the size and takes up much of my 14" screen. I thought it was a windows problem but my Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop are completely fine and perfect size. Does anyone know how to change this? Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Mentor , Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

2020-08-21_16-35-16.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

UI scaling in InDesign on Windows is still based on Windows Vista technology. It's a hot mess that I've been complaining about for years. The AI and PS teams have done an admirable job with the UI scaling but the ID team for some reason shows absolutely no interest in fixing it.

Unless you can exactly match the O/S scaling at 100% 150% or 200% you're going to have a mess on your hands. 

And I'll bet when the Adobe employees do their "we hope you've found a solution" round of replies, this po

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-08-21_16-35-16.jpg

 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UI scaling in InDesign on Windows is still based on Windows Vista technology. It's a hot mess that I've been complaining about for years. The AI and PS teams have done an admirable job with the UI scaling but the ID team for some reason shows absolutely no interest in fixing it.

Unless you can exactly match the O/S scaling at 100% 150% or 200% you're going to have a mess on your hands. 

And I'll bet when the Adobe employees do their "we hope you've found a solution" round of replies, this post will be skipped.

I'd settle for an explanation for why this is still not fixed but nobody at Adobe is even remotely interested in providing one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines