Highlighted

InDesign v15.11 Not Opening

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As if out of nowhere I'm getting several errors when trying to launch the latest version of indesign. I've attached screenshots and have no idea what any of them mean. Hopefully someone can help!

CONCRT140 Error.PNG

Error 2.PNG

Error 3.PNG

   

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

Seems like a Visual Studio Redistributable package corruption. See the following discussion with steps on how to repair it

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/error-launching-indesign-quot-cannot-load-the-path-type-rpln-plug-in-quot/td-p/11150879

-Manan

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign v15.11 Not Opening

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As if out of nowhere I'm getting several errors when trying to launch the latest version of indesign. I've attached screenshots and have no idea what any of them mean. Hopefully someone can help!

CONCRT140 Error.PNG

Error 2.PNG

Error 3.PNG

   

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

Seems like a Visual Studio Redistributable package corruption. See the following discussion with steps on how to repair it

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/error-launching-indesign-quot-cannot-load-the-path-type-rpln-plug-in-quot/td-p/11150879

-Manan

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps, it became damaged for some reason. Do what the message says: Uninstall InDesign and reinstall using the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 0
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i think it's a plug in not compatible or up to date with the last version of ID.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 0
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/error-launching-indesign-quot-cannot-load-the-path-type-rpln...

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 0