Highlighted

Indesign wrong date

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all , 

In my master I have set to have the date automatically (type > text variables > insert variable > modification date)

Except it says we are the 23/10/2019 6:32pm  whilst we are the 28/10/2019 11:19am

Does indesign has it's own clock ? What can I do to have it correct ?

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Sunil_Yadav1 | Adobe Community Professional

Once modification is done, you save the file and close it. And again you open it, you will get to see the change.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Indesign wrong date

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all , 

In my master I have set to have the date automatically (type > text variables > insert variable > modification date)

Except it says we are the 23/10/2019 6:32pm  whilst we are the 28/10/2019 11:19am

Does indesign has it's own clock ? What can I do to have it correct ?

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Sunil_Yadav1 | Adobe Community Professional

Once modification is done, you save the file and close it. And again you open it, you will get to see the change.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the InDesign forum from Get Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this and it still won't show the correct date.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines