• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Indesign clicking on a frame I could choose with the right mouse button for: edit with: and then choose a program such as Illustrator or Photoshop. I no longer have that choice. if I choose other I have the choice in my explorer for files but I want to be able to choose a program ... Does anyone know where I set that or what the problem is?

TOPICS
How to , InCopy workflow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & InDesign? We'd also appreciate if you can share more information about your workflow using screenshots or a small video.

It'll help us assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe this only works when there is a linked graphic in the frame and it is in a format editible by the selected program. What format is the linked graphic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines