• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesing, Pr, Photoshop... writing Arabic, Pashto, Urdu, Persian is all time challenge for Adobe

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the biggest issue all time for Adobe writting Arabic, Pashto, Persian, Urdu .... thats why I don't like Adobe, Adobe is not Middle Eastern countries languages friendly like other Microsoft and many more... I have left Adobe since 2015 but this year tried again I thought they will have fixxed this issue. But they did not yet. 
One thing more sharing with you all guys, that after whole day research finally I some what able to write some Arabic, Pashto, and Urdu sentence in InDesing 2020 and older version, then the font family I wish to apply was not showing to me in the fonts menu then finally I left the software again. 
I would also like to give a peace of advice to Adobe that learn from Microsoft and many other, you don't have to apply that much setting or any thing for writting Arabic, Pashto, Urdu or Persian but you have just to change language from your control panel and you can write whatever you want. At least learn from them if you really want to be suppertive for our countries. 

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Print , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you using Adobe InDesign ME (Middle Eastern) version?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines