• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Index format or master page problem?

Participant ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on every left hand side page of my Index. I have checked the master, even removed the text box to look underneath, but can't see the problem.

Must be something forcing the text over in the first column of every left hand page in the spread. I would appreciate any help, I'm so anxious to finish this part.

I wouC mSTER INDEX.JPGc MASTER INDEX PROBLEM.JPGC master.JPG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Is there an object on the left-hand pages with text wrap enabled? If you can't find it, please share that page so that we can take a look.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an object on the left-hand pages with text wrap enabled? If you can't find it, please share that page so that we can take a look.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Barb Binder, you just made my day!

I couldn't find an object or text box for it to be wrapping to, but when I applied the Ignore Text Wrap option to the master it fixed it.

Thanks very much for your help,

Grace

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines