• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install indesign CS6

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I bought the indesign software in 2015. I am on a mac high sierra version. this software worked but I had to format my computer and reinstall the application; today, this application does not want to open anymore

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the OS version on your MAC now? If it is Catalina then it won't work, Catalina supports only CC2019 onwards and this is because Apple has pulled the plug on 32 bit applications.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 support ended with 10.10. Anything later than that was nothing but a crapshoot.

By 2015 CS6 was pretty much dead software anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are still on High Sierra, you’ll need to downgrade to Java v6 in order to get CS6 to work. Here is the Apple page with the download link:

https://support.apple.com/kb/dl1572?locale=en_US

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines