• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install older version of InDesign

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I install an older version of InDesign? I went on the Creative Cloud app to InDesign and clicked the "older versions" button, and went to the cite as well and the version I need is not there.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version, specifically do you hope to install? What exactly is your operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 not in CC subscription now.

Sad, but true

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Under Creative Cloud App, you will be able to download latest CC2020 (v15.0 and v15.0.1) and CC2019(v14.0.3) only.
I'd recommend using the latest version as all older version files open just fine in newer versions.

Let us know if you need further information about any specific feature, we'll be glad to help.

Regards,
Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines