• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactiv ePUB Presentation

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question about Terry White's tutorial. Who can help me. In the tutorial video by Terry White shows a bar with video that can be extended with a click and retracted with a click. There are also buttons and a video in the bar itself. Unfortunately, T

erry White doesn't explain this part. YouTube video, minute 35:56.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXYgKnG7v8&t=1597s

I want to learn so much that I can create such presentations!

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
EPUB , How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

For that you need to learn interactive tools in InDesign.
In short: all those items are grouped and the little mountain is a button that triggers an animation that makes the group pop in from the bottom as well as make the video play (two actions on click). The button has a 'self' animation so it rises as well. Timing is used to create a 'bounce' effect as well. Last there is a 'faux' botton (an empty frame) on top that is over the little mountain that has now animated to the top; that 'faux' bu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, but Lynda.com is a subscription for one year. I am therefore looking for a free solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go month to month. thats a month of training if you buckle down. 🙂

I agree, it would be nice to have all of that training online for free. good luck with your search!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want a solution to my question above. Thank you very much.

A solution can only be found together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For that you need to learn interactive tools in InDesign.
In short: all those items are grouped and the little mountain is a button that triggers an animation that makes the group pop in from the bottom as well as make the video play (two actions on click). The button has a 'self' animation so it rises as well. Timing is used to create a 'bounce' effect as well. Last there is a 'faux' botton (an empty frame) on top that is over the little mountain that has now animated to the top; that 'faux' button plays the animation in reverse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, that's a very good explanation! Thank you very much! Do you know where I can find a step by step example?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just google on Youtube if you want it free, otherwise follow the links to Lynda.com (nowadays called LinkInLearning by the way).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines